$10,000 GOAL BY JAN 1
Phoenix RCO has everything it needs this Christmas to serve South Cobb County with recovery services EXCEPT A HOME! If you give to any organization this holiday season, help us to open our doors in 2023! Our goal is to raise $10,000 by January 1, 2023. And we have a generous donor who is willing to match all holiday donations 100% so each dollar you give will be like giving two!
For those who give $500 or more, your name will go on our Home for the Holidays Golden Donors’ Wall to go just inside our new entrance… make yourself a permanent part of our new home!
With our own location, we can offer:
- our own space for All-Recovery Meetings and peer coaching
- space for AA, NA, NAMI and other recovery groups to meet
- different types of recovery groups – art, music, recovery yoga and meditation
- a place to host recovery gatherings and events
- a safe haven away from temptation for those entering recovery
- recreation space for fellowship and relaxation away from the “bar scene” or other “old playgrounds”
- some of our own resources for those in recovery in South Cobb
We want to open our doors as soon as possible!!! Your donation is tax deductible as we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information or to donate, please visit our website at https://phoenixrco.org. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.